Keystream are currently recruiting for a Patient Safety Lead on behalf of a busy NHS Provider Trust in Central London. The successful candidates will have a clinical background, as they will be providing leadership for the nursing divisions across the organisation.
They will provide clinical leadership to the Quality and Governance departments and directly support the VSMâ€™s in their role as strategic lead for Quality and Governance.
To lead on the Trustâ€™s development of strategies for Patient Safety, Quality, Patient Experience, Risk and Information Governance and see that the organisation meet their strategic objectives.
- Registered Healthcare Professional with significant clinical experience
- Experience in a lead/ management position in Patient Safety across NHS Trusts
- Strong leadership and action plan development
- A strong track record in implementing patient safety programmes to improve the safety and quality of care provided to patients
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety and risk management