Venn Group are currently recruiting for 3 interim Patient Safety Officers in a busy NHS in the Merseyside area, these positions are for 3 months.
Below are the daily duties required.
- Dealing with a backlog of complaints
- Following complaints from point of receipt through to completion
- Dealing with initial receipt of complaint
- Investigating the complaint, may have to deal with clinicians and other service providers to do so
- Drafting resolved complaint response, to be stamped and verified by the Director
- Experience with Ulysses system would be advantageous
- Need to hit the ground running, really busy environment
- PALS experience would be beneficial
To apply for this role or to find out about other Corporate Functions jobs, please contact Beth Jackson Jones on the Manchester Corporate Functions Recruitment team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job