Patient Navigator (SystmOne experience required)
Our client, a surgery based in Leeds city centre, is looking for an experienced SystmOne user to join their friendly team as a Patient Navigator on a temporary basis for up to six weeks. They need someone to start ASAP, so you must be immediately available.
This is a varied role where you would be supporting with a range of reception based tasks to ensure the smooth-running of the surgery. Experience working as a Patient Navigator / GP Receptionist / Medical Secretary previously would be advantageous as they are very busy and need someone who can hit the ground running!
Position: Patient Navigator (temporary)
Shifts: Monday - Friday between 7.30am-6.30pm on a rota basis (Full and part-time options available)
Salary: £8.72 per hour
The job will involve…
- Answering the telephone and greeting visitors at reception, promptly
- Making appointments using the computerised appointments system
- Ensuring the smooth running of all surgeries and clinics
- Dealing with general enquiries from patients and visitors
The person will…
- Have experience using SystmOne (required)
- Have experience working as a Patient Navigator / GP Receptionist / Medical Secretary (desirable)
- Be able to pick up new systems and ways of working quickly and effectively
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Have an awareness of confidentiality and sharing information
- Possess a good standard of IT skills
- Be immediately available
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'