Do you have customer services experience, used to handling large volumes of calls?
Do you enjoy managing your own customer base and building relationships?
Have you got experience of upselling, cross selling and maximising business opportunities?
Our client, a friendly and professional medical company based in High Wycombe, is looking to recruit a Patient Development Specialist to join their team.
Working hours for the role are 9am-5pm.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow the business by promoting our products and services on each call
- Provide a first class service to ensure patients remain on our service
- Action new patient intro calls in line with the procedure to ensure they fully understand the service provided
- Call patients on a regular basis
- Identify patient advocates - products & services
- Work closely with the patients to ensure everyone is kept up to date
- Identify business opportunities and convert into sales
- Take an active part in all departmental meetings
- Cover for other team members if required
- Cleanse database regularly
- Perform any other tasks reasonably requested by the Company as required
- Work to targets set by the Team Leader
- Proven telephone based Customer Service background
- Experience of up-selling and cross selling/conversion of product use
- Target driven
- Proven excellent Database Management Skills
- Empathy towards patients with complex medical conditions
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Proven experience of managing high call volumes
- Possess influential and persuasive skill set
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
- Experience of marketing campaigns
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess a 'can do' attitude
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job