Location: Central London
Salary: £24,000 per annum
About the Company
Re:Cognition Health is a leading provider of clinical services specialising in cognitive impairment. We deliver expert clinical care to private patients and are one of the foremost providers of clinical trials in the world and deliver award winning medico-legal services. We value people who are dedicated, hard working and looking to contribute to the growth of the business at an exciting time.
The successful applicant will have access to all of Re:Cognition Health’s benefits. On top of this the successful candidate will work in one of London’s most renowned medical locations within an established organisation.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, team player with a strong work ethic to join our dynamic Clinical Trials Patient Coordinator team in London. We are seeking a confident individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, challenging environment where excellence in patient care is the paramount. You must be able to multitask and juggle a large workload as well as being experienced in communicating with people from all walks of life.
The Patient Coordinator role will support the smooth and efficient running of the clinical activity working closely with doctors and the clinical trials team ensuring that presentation of the centre is of the highest standard at all times, patients are welcomed and looked after and that all administrative duties are performed in a timely way and accurately.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating patients and clinicians to ensure their appointments run to time
- Meeting and greeting patients as they arrive in the clinic
- Undertake health and safety audits, risk assessments and support the Centre Manager to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Maintain stock levels in clinical areas.
- To provide support and assistance to professionals when they are performing specific therapies, clinical treatments and investigative programs for patients.
- To communicate positively and tactfully with patients, their relatives, carers and visitors.
- To assist and support patients as they move from one clinical room to another.
- Assistant Senior Patient Coordinator and Centre Manager with various projects and day to day duties
- Support the private practice when necessary by providing cover when required for front of house staff
The Candidate “The right fit”:
To be considered for the Patient Coordinator position, you will have the following experience skills and attributes:
- Ideally a minimum of two years’ experience in a reception/front of house role.
- You are someone who loves to work in a demanding, challenging environment as part of a close knit team where everyone is friendly and supportive of the goal
- You enjoy being organised and juggling many different tasks at the same time
- You can use your own initiative to work independently
- You have excellent verbal and written communication
- You enjoy providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Clerical and administrative experience using computers
- Good problem solving skills
- Needs to be flexible and accommodating
- Post-secondary education would be advantageous but not essential
Patient Coordinator Benefits:
- Continuous professional development
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
If you feel you are suitable for the Patient Coordinator role, please apply now!