Patient Care Coordinator
Shift patterns are as follows and are allocated a month in advance. Flexibility is a must, as things may need to be adapted however this works both ways for them.
Shifts are typically 08:00-16:30, 9:00-17:30, 9:30-18:00.
The purpose of this role is for all patients to have a coordinator that can help them and follow them through their journey from first contact to continuing aftercare. The primary goals of the Patient Care Coordinators are to reach their booking targets and at the same time delivery outstanding patient care.
• Answer queries on the phone
• To meet with the patients at their initial consultation and guide them through their first visits and making them aware that you will be their contact person if they have any queries in the future
• To book surgical appointments and consultations
• To invoice patients for deposits and surgery balances
• Ensure all the client’s needs are met while visiting the practice
• To arrange for glasses to be made up for patients
• To update all records on the patient database as appropriate
• To play an active part in the maintenance of a supportive learning environment within the clinic
• To complete the end of day administration
• To hit monthly targets
You will be:
• A self-starter
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Sales experience ideally in selling consumer services
• Clerical and administrative experience using computers
• Working knowledge of a simple database application, word, excel, email and Internet
• Some post secondary education will be advantages
• Good problem solving skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent customer service skills
This role has a basic salary of £26,000 however has earning potential with bonus of an additional 10K +.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'