Patient Administrator Bank
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle has a vacancy for a Patient Administrator to join their team of staff in the Administration department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
- Experience in administration desirable
- Knowledge and experience of process management
- Financial awareness, including business planning and budgeting
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Duties of this role include:
- To support the Patient Administration Manager / Operations Manager to manage the hospital administration services in accordance with the standards required to achieve the Hospital’s objectives.
- To contribute to the strategic, operational and business development of the hospital.
- To be responsible for training, implementation and compliance to process monitoring for the end to end processes of all patients.
- Engaging with BMI subject matter experts such as Clinical Coding Team, Business Relationship Managers and Billing teams to gain greater understanding of the potential growth points for the hospital.
- Day to day leadership of administration staff ensuring the provision of high quality and efficient services at all times
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'