Patient Administrator Bank
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Mount Alvernia Hospital in Guildford has a vacancy for a Patient Administrator to join their team of staff in the Administration department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
- Basic financial awareness
Duties of this role include:
- To contribute to the smooth running of the patient administrative process throughout the patient journey. Ensure the BMI best practice process maps are followed, to provide an efficient, professional and standard service to all patients, visitors, consultants and staff. All patient queries are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- First point of contact for all persons attending the hospital, including patients, staff, visitors, Consultants, contractors
- Day to day management of the referrals from the Referral Management Centre, including triage and adherence to the 18 week Referral to Treatment within set timescales and management of SPOT contract patients
- Timely resolution to clinic change requests disseminating information to relevant colleagues and consultants
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job