Are you a Patent Secretary looking to further your career within intellectual property at a top firm in the South West? If you are then we have the perfect role for you!
You will be working in a well-respected patents department, and this role will allow you to undertake a wide range of duties!
Some of these duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform various secretarial tasks (to include audio, copy and digital dictation)
- Update and amend records accordingly
- Liaise with EUIPO and UKIPO regarding applications, deadlines, amendments and updates
- Organise busy partners diaries, manage travel arrangements, book and arrange business/client meetings
- Other ad hoc tasks as necessary
This role requires an organised and motivated individual, with a proactive approach to work. Candidates should have previous patent experience and have strong typing and communication skills.
If you are interested in this role and have the skills and experience necessary please contact us today for more information!
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Intellectual Property
- legal secretary
- patent secretary