We have an exceptional opportunity for a patent secretary to join a leading firm based in the North West, this role is working in an exciting and fast-paced environment where hard work will be appreciated and rewarded!
This is an incredibly varied role with some of the duties including:
- Audio and copy typing of patent documents and correspondence
- Amending patent specifications
- Filing correspondence with patent offices
- Performing miscellaneous secretarial tasks
- Updating and amending database records
- Managing fee earners’ diaries and travel arrangements
The successful candidate will have previous patent experience, be an excellent communicator and will be able to work to deadlines.
A generous salary is on offer, in line with experience, as well as an extensive benefits package. Please do get in touch with us to find out if this could be the move for you!
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- legal secretary
- intellectual property
- patent secretary