Dawn Ellmore Employment are delighted to be working with one of Europe’s leading firms on a Formalities Manager role based in London.
The purpose of the role is to lead the formalities team at this prestigious firm.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Deputising for Head of Department.
- Management of staff.
- Diary date management
- Reviewing current procedures and implementation of changes when necessary
- Interaction with Fee Earner groups on a regular basis to review client and internal processes work or require modifications
- Direct contact with service providers and clients
The ideal candidate for this role will have exceptional people skills, along with good written, verbal communication skills, a proven track record in people management and organisational development and be a proactive leader. The role is open to those with proven patents experience gained from the UK or Europe.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package. If this role matches your skills and experience, please get in contact with us today for further information.
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Patent Formalities Manager
- Patent Administration Manager
- Patent Supervisor
- Senior Patents