A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced patent records and formalities individual to join a vibrant and fun team in a highly sought after London location on a full time, permanent basis. The role for a Patent Formalities Assistant is an integral one within the firm. The ideal candidates will have previous working experience with patents, along with a high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
If you have the CIPA qualification, then this is an added bonus. This position will give the individual the scope to be exposed to a multitude of different patent cases, as well as develop an existing skill set.
Some of the key duties will include:
- Updating the database with required information including renewals and fees
- Inputting new cases onto their database and liaising with the relevant individuals
- Creating deadlines from communications with the EPO, UKIPO and WIPO
- Filling out patent forms
- Creating new applications
- Monitoring deadlines
- Providing an update to relevant fee earners, along with liaising with their secretaries
- Other adhoc administration tasks.
To be suitable you must have excellent IT skills and outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). You must be able to efficiently and effectively communicate to thrive working in a busy and fun team. You can expect an attractive salary with genuine career opportunities and a fantastic benefits package.
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- intellectual property
- Patent Formalities Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"