Fancy working within the administration team of a huge professional body within the UK.
Yolk is hiring for to fill an initial 2-month temporary role for this public sector role, with the option to work from home or in the office. This member-led organisations works collaboratively with its members to help influence governments and other bodies, improve working conditions and campaign on uses raised within its community.
What the Patch Administrator will be doing:
The role provides administrative support to specific regional Senior Officers and liaises with external partners. You will also be:
- organising representational meetings for our members.
- Working in a fast customer service environment
- Maintaining officer systems such as filing and databases
- Undertake key administration tasks
- Organising meetings and events
- Experience in customer relations
- Microsoft office experience and knowledge
- Experience in minute taking and taking accurate messages
- Previously experience in updating database systems
The Patch Administrator will also be:
- Proactive and driven
- Highly efficient and organised
- Focuses and professional
What you will get in return as a Patch Administrator:
- Salary - £25,140
- Outer London office
- Friendly working environment
- Working from home or in the officer
- Flexible working
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'