PAT Engineer - Sunderland
PHS Compliance require Portable Appliance Engineers to join our national test & inspection team. As a Portable Appliance Engineer you will be visiting multiple commercial properties, for example banks, schools, universities, retail outlets, leisure centres, hospitals and pubs to complete portable appliance testing and ensure compliance for our customers.
A day in the life of a PAT Engineer at phs will involve;
- Visiting customers premises to carry out testing on all Portable Electrical Appliances.
The ideal candidate for a PAT Engineer at phs will have:
- A full UK manual driving licence
- City & Guilds 2377 preferred but not essential
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- A base salary of £18,597 with average of earnings of £24,000 including, Bonus and Travel Time
- Overtime available for additional earning if applicable
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- A company vehicle
- Discounts with retailers including o2 and F&B.
- A 24 hour wellbeing helpline
- 28 day holiday allowance.
Phs Group was founded in 1963 and we are the leading provider for Hygiene Services in the UK, Spain and Ireland with over 90,000 customers across 300,000 locations incorporating numerous businesses during its 57 years of business. Our businesses include: Washrooms, Healthcare, Floorcare, Phs Direct and Direct 365 (sale of consumables), Phs Greenleaf, Teacrate, Besafe, Wastekit and Compliance.
Phs compliance focuses on helping more than 2,000 UK business customers test, install and manage their property infrastructure assets. PHS Compliance self-delivers electrical test and inspection, M&E installation & maintenance & asset verification with over 400 engineers based nationwide. Our technical and quality management standards are second to none, we are one of a few UK Companies accredited to UKAS 17020 inspection body standards for fixed wire and portable appliance testing.
At phs, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'