ISS Technical Services are currently recruiting for an experienced PAT Tester to join our electrical compliance division covering the Reading and surrounding Southern areas.
The aim is to provide a PAT Testing service with the minimum of supervision to a variety of commercial client sites throughout the regions above. The emphasis will be on providing a level of customer service that is 'best in class’.
• To undertake electrical PAT Testing so that the customer expectations are exceeded.
• To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
• Additional compliance duties in due course (Fire, Water etc) - training will be provided to ensure the PAT Tester is genuinely multi skilled and can provide a variety of compliance related duties.
• To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
• To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
• To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
• To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
• To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
• To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
• Ensuring compliance with H&S regulations, risk assessment, COSHH etc.
• General tidiness and good housekeeping.
• Suggest improvements and innovations to improve the service provided.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Minimum Educational Qualifications
City & Guilds 2377 PAT Testing qualification.
Significant previous experience in providing PAT Testing in commercial buildings throughout a region.As this is a mobile role a full UK driving license is required.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
Recognised compliance qualifications - BAFE Fire Extinguisher Training or L8 Legionella or similar. ECS/CSC Health & Safety Certification. Experience of working under strict Health & Safety procedures including risk assessments and method statements.Other relevant building services qualifications e.g. gas, electrical or fabric.
ISS was founded in Copenhagen in 1901 and has grown to become one of the world's leading facility services companies with revenues in 2015 amounting to DKK 79.5 billion. The secret to our success lies in how we tailor our solutions to client needs, how we manage risk, and how our engaged team of more than 500,000 staff members add the power of the human touch in everything we do.
In the UK alone, we employ approximately 43,000 employees who are dedicated to delivering high quality support services. ISS is committed to doing business the right way. We are actively involved in corporate responsibility and sustainability initiatives and similarly, we strive to ensure that all our people are paid a full and fair living wage.
- Building Services
- Commercial Buildings
- Electrical Engineering
- Facilities Management
- PAT Testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job