PAT Tester relief hours
Quarriers Corporate Services Department has responsibility for the estates and property portfolio. The department has evolved considerably in the past few years to reflect the major changes in the organisation, the diversity of its’ professional services and its’ drive towards continuous improvement.
Quarriers have Investors in People Platinum accreditation and are one of only two social care organisations in Scotland to have this prestigious award. We also pay sleepover hours at £8.75 per hour.
We are looking for a relief Pat Tester to assist with Portable Appliance Testing. The successful candidate must have:
- Up-to-date qualification certificate for PAT.
- Clean driving licence is essential.
- Must be courteous, polite and understanding of the environment in which they will be working, i.e regularly in the homes of the People We Support.
Please note that IT skills are required for all Quarriers vacancies.
At Quarriers our staff are our most important asset therefore we offer extensive training and impressive learning and development opportunities. You could be part of an organisation that not only offers excellent careers but makes a real difference to thousands of People’s lives.
Quarriers is one of Scotland's leading social care charities. We provide much-needed care and support for thousands of vulnerable children, young people, adults and families to reach their true potential.
Quarriers supports thousands of people across more than 120 services throughout Scotland. Our work promotes a just and accepting society, where everyone is included. We support children and families facing challenging circumstances and help to transform lives for people affected by epilepsy. We support young people to unlock their potential. We give adults with disabilities more opportunities, and importantly, a voice.
Quarriers has been transforming lives for over 145 years and this is just the beginning.
Quarriers in partnership with its recognised trade union UNISON have reviewed the Fair Work Framework and have agreed to work together to ensure that Quarriers continues to be a good and fair employer, by achieving the requirements of the Fair Work Framework.
We are fully committed to supporting the well-being of each and every staff member.
What we offer
Help with training and development
- We offer externally recognised SVQ qualifications.
- We are an SVQ accredited centre.
- We offer training on job specific skills (medication, epilepsy, safer handling etc.).
- The opportunity to work relief in another service.
Help with family life
- Family friendly and flexible working policies and procedures, we will try to match rota requirements to your own commitments, allowing you to achieve a good work-life balance.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave and pay and a competitive holiday entitlement.
- Access to HSF Employee Benefits service.
Extra support when you need it
- Access to free physiotherapy and occupational health.
- Free access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme.
- Workplace pension.
- Christmas savings scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Long service rewards.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'