Job Reference MJA/PCAL013
Pastry Chefs - flexible hours are yours at up to £13/hr with the Change Group! Truly stunning establishments in need of Pastry Chefs of all levels!
The Change Group is currently recruiting for temporary relief Pastry Chefs of all levels to supply to our growing list of London clients. You could be working with some of the best 5* hotels, restaurants and event caterers in the Greater London area. If fine dining is not your thing then we have clients in some great traditional English pubs, boutique hotels and 4* hotels, gastro pubs and high volume quality catering and casual dining experiences.
As a qualified Pastry Chef you are in high demand in the City and the Greater London area. Our clients are typically looking for Chef de Partie level, with at least 3 year's Pastry Chef de Partie experience, and we also do occasionally have requests for Pastry Sous Chef relief chefs as well. Pastry Demi Chef de Parties can also get in on the action if you have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow. If you want flexible working hours, a wide variety of working environments and a competitive rate of pay then keep reading!
In all cases, attitude is the most important thing to our clients. A positive frame of mind goes a long way when supporting a busy team in their time of need! Adaptability is the hallmark of a good temporary chef and never fails to keep that chef busy!
What you can get out of working for us:
- Up to £13/hr CDP rate
- Up to £17/hr Sous Chef rate
- Weekly pay for EVERY hour you work
- Many amazing locations across the City and the west end
- Work as many or as little hours as you want!
- Friendly office staff to support you 24/7
What we need from you:
- 3-4 years minimum relevant experience for Pastry Chefs of all levels
- Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
- Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
- Up to date food hygiene certificate level 2
- National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 referees before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.