Baker/Pastry Chef, Newmarket bistro, £9 - £9.50per hour - Day time hours only (£21,000-£23,000)
At Select Hospitality Cambridge we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Baker or pastry chef near Newmarket
A 70 cover restaurant/café situated near Newmarket, serving breakfast and lunch & dinner
* Baker/Pastry Chef needed to join a team of talented chefs and bakers cooking and creating some stunning breads, cakes, patisserie & desserts for a beautiful independent brasserie bistro
* The job involves preparing a range of traditional 'baked' goods, including breads, puddings, takeaway cakes
* My client needs a baker/pastry chef with experience of working in a busy environment, who cares about making delicious food and is used to high volume.
*You would be expected to work 5 out of 7 and usually day time hours only
Experience and Skills required
*Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
* The ideal candidate will have experience in a craft bakery, making cakes and pastries from scratch in small batches.
*Creative and passionate about food.
*Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
*Responsible and trustworthy
*Have the ability to work within a team
Salary and Benefits
*My client is offering the successful Baker between £9.00 - £9.50
*Fantastic working environment
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please Contact Jonathan Taylor on at our Cambridge office.
Keep in touch and connect with us:
- Pastry Chef/Baker No Evenings
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'