Excellent Pastry Opportunity in Top Fine Dining Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at this Fantastic Fine Dining Restaurant in Bath for a Pastry Chef. As part of a talented brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving food to 3AA Rosette level.
* Reporting to the Head Pastry Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the 3AA Rosette kitchen
* Preparing Desserts and Breads for the Main & Tasting Menu's
* You will already be a Pastry Chef de Partie looking to work at a high level
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in at least 2AA rosette kitchen or higher level
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Salary £24k includes service
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'