Pastry Chef required for Country Dining Pub in Kings Lynn Area
Pastry Chef . Our client based at this fantastic dining pub near Kings Lynn has an opportunity to join its brigade. You will prepare all breads, pastries & desserts for the restaurant service as well as functions. The client can offer live in accommodation and is looking for a Pastry Chef with rosette level kitchen experience.
* Working on the Pastry section
* Making all Breads, Desserts for the kitchen
* Support and manage junior pastry chefs
* Working to AA rosette level standard
* Already a Pastry Chef
* Experience ideally to rosette levels in luxury hotel, pub or restaurant
* Career focused and Team Player
* Wanting to learn and develop skills under strong Head Chef
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £27k
Tips & Meals
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
- Pastry Chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"