Are you a talented Pastry Chef looking for a new challenge?
Our Client is looking for a Chef de Partie specialising in Pastry to join their highly regarded team!
This is a full time permanent position offering a great work life balance. The restaurant has a reputation for serving a very high quality unique product, offering great experience in vegetarian and vegan cuisine, as well as expert training in dietary restrictive cooking. The restaurant has a dedicated acclaimed pastry section that also offers afternoon tea and a range of retail sweet products.
• Experience as Chef de Partie Pastry within a similar
operation, including bread making, chocolate, cake and
• Experience and desire to working a regular busy service
alongside prep work.
• Passionate about food and in particular pastry, bread,
cakes and sweets.
• Be able to work under pressure, excellent communicator,
organised and committed.
• Positive thinking attitude, a strong team player with a
keen understanding of kitchen management.
• History of solid proven cooking skills and the ability to
follow precise recipes, quality standards, presentation
standards, and food preparation check lists.
• English fluency and eligibility to work in the United
what we can offer you:
Competitive salary of up to £25k depending on experience. Plus tips 2k
2 days off per week, straight shifts, 48 hrs. All overtime is paid per hour
Delicious meals on duty and 40% discount for yourself and family when dining in the restaurant
Pension and holiday scheme.
Internal and external training. Career development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious team player who wishes to further their career and take on new challenges
If you are interested please contact Cassie for further information!