Pastry Chef - Luxury Retail Brand - Sheffield - Excellent salary £19-22,000 + tronc + excellent progression
How often do you get the opportunity to help shape the success of an entirely new retail concept launching an exciting high end patisserie? As Pastry Chef you will be responsible for setting impeccable standards, inspiring your team, and creating memorable first impressions. Show what you can do, and you'll enjoy the spotlight and the chance to advance.
About the company
Our client is a renowned name, whose legendary family business has become a symbol of luxury and prestige the world over.
Although almost a century old, in the UK the brand's presence has been confined to London. Now, the company is expanding across the UK, creating a new store concept that combines luxury retail with an indulgent sit down dining experience.
Pastry Chef Role;
You're going to create something entirely new, submerging your guests in a world that they have never experienced before. To do that, you'll need to:
- Theatre style kitchen showcasing tempering chocolate
- Interacting and customer facing talking and demonstrating products
- Be an excellent team player and working all sections in the pastry kitchen
- Ordering and stock rotation and working to company specs
- Presenting and producing pastry dishes to the highest standards and company requirements
- Meet sales targets and deliver impressive KPIs
- Uphold the highest standards, from food quality to presentation to cleanliness
Pastry Chef Experience;
- Pastry chef with experience of tempering chocolate
- Ideally a Commis/Demi/Chef de Partie level in Pastry
- Excellent financials, ordering and stock rotation and experience of working to company specs
- Proven ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills
- Flexibility in your work schedule
- A real eye for detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with this exciting new venture working for a Global, high-end brand with excellent salary and progression!
Please apply with your most up to date CV…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job