Excellent Opportunity with leading City Hotel
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our clients at this luxury Hotel in Cambridge. Working for a highly trained Chef you will serve food of the very highest quality in one of the top Hotels in the area. You will have sole running of the Pastry Section with support from a Commis and prepare meals for Restaurant & Functions.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will run the Pastry Section
* Working in the Hotel kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing desserts and breads for restaurant, functions and afternoon teas
* You MUST have previous experience of ideally 4* Kitchens ideally to 1-2AA rosette level or above
* Already a Pastry Chef
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History showing progression.
Salary & Benefits
Live In Available
All meals - Straight Shifts
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
- pastry chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job