Pastry Chef De Partie
£18,000 - £26,000 p.a plus Service Tips & Bonus Profit Share
We are working with one of our prestigious clients in Birmingham who are looking to add to their kitchen brigade with a full time Pastry Chef De Partie.
The right Pastry Chef will benefit from the following:
- A profit share bonus scheme
- A supportive kitchen environment where you are developed and valued
- Set holidays (including Christmas off)
- A highly competitive salary including tips (shared equally across the team)
- Great Career opportunities and professional progression
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- A good stable work history including 2 or 3 rosette experience
- Passionate about food and hospitality
- Innovative and up to date with current food trends
- Able to manage a section as well as run pastry service
- An ability to inspire those around them
This role requires serious commitment, along with huge passion and determination.
In return you will be rewarded with one of the country's best working environments for chefs
If you have the skills and experince above, then please click on apply.