Pastry Chef de Partie - Stamford
Excellent Opportunity in Top Luxury Hotel
Pastry Chef. Our client based at this 4* Luxury Hotel has a fantastic opportunity to join its brigade and work on the Pastry Section. This is an opportunity to join a busy property and produce pastry products for high end banqueting, afternoon teas and the fine dining restaurant.
* Working on the Stand alone Pastry section with assistance from commis chefs
* Making all Breads, Desserts and Afternoon Teas for service & functions
* Support from junior chef
* Working to AA rosette level standard
* Already a Pastry Chef de Partie
* Experience ideally to rosette levels in luxury hotel or restaurant
* Career focused and Team Player
* Wanting to learn and develop skills under strong Head Chef
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £20k
Staff Accommodation if re-locating
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'