Excellent Pastry Chef Opportunity with Fine Dining Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our clients at this busy fine dining restaurant in Guildford. Working for a highly trained Chef you will work on the dedicated Pastry Section with support from a Commis and prepare meals for lunch and dinner service as well as afternoon teas.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will run the Pastry Section
* Working in the Hotel kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing desserts and breads for restaurant and afternoon teas
* You must have previous experience of ideally 4* Kitchens ideally to AA rosette level or above
* Already a Pastry Chef de Partie
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History showing progression.
Salary & Benefits
Benefits & Tips
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'