Pastry Chef de Partie. Our client based at this 4* Luxury Venue has a fantastic opportunity to join its brigade. This is an opportunity to join a busy property and produce pastry products for high end banqueting, afternoon teas and the restaurant.
* Working on the Stand alone Pastry section
* Making all Breads, Desserts and Afternoon Teas for service & functions
* Support from junior chef
* Working to 2AA rosette level standard
* Already a Pastry Chef de Partie
* Experience ideally to rosette levels in luxury hotel or restaurant
* Career focused and Team Player
* Wanting to learn and develop skills under strong Head Chef
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £22k
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.
- Pastry chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job