Our client are looking for a Quality Assurer to join their team and play an integral part in driving performance and being a Quality ambassador for Trainer Assessors and within the sector specific team.
This particular role is supporting our Passenger Transport specialism and therefore an understanding of the sector is required.
This is a new specialism for our clients's Learning and Employment - so a great opportunity to join an Ofsted rated 'Good' employer and be able to influence this programme.
As a Quality Assurer you will be delivering support in a field based role, providing practical solutions to challenging learner journeys, working in collaboration and partnership with the Quality Assurance Manager and the Director of Quality and Curriculum to ensure learners make realistic monthly progress relevant to their starting points and achieve in a timely manner.
You will advise, teach, assess and support Training Development Officers to achieve their learners in a timely manner with a high level of quality; this includes liaising with the learner’s and employers, to both support and develop a strong level of engagement. Be experts in the use of our e-portfolio and ensure all Training Development Officers are experts themselves in its use. Support and implement any developments with e-learning across the sector.
Closing date: Friday 9th February
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting the development journey of our Trainer Assessors and learners, our essential requirements are:
To be considered for the role, candidates must have the essential:
• Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
• Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA/V1/D34)
• Level 3 Qualification in relevant Industry; or equivalent
• Experience working within relevant Industry
• IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets
• Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT
• Knowledge and experience of the Apprenticeship Delivery, including Functional Skills.
• Knowledge of the relevant Apprenticeship Standards and assessment strategies along with the ability to provide the appropriate advice, guidance and support in line with improving practice and assessment standards within a team
• Experience in planning for External Quality Assurance visits
• Experience in carrying out audits and analysing data using MIS
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with our client will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, our client are committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. They also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.
Benefits from our client include the following and much more:-
Sovereign Healthcare Employer Contributory Pension Life Insurance 40p per mile 3 Extra Holidays on 5 Year Anniversary Childcare Vouchers Cycle to Work Scheme Holiday Purchase Scheme (Value £1k per year) Refer a Friend Scheme Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Pay Give A Day Of Your Time (Charity days x 2) Employee Assistance Program Share Save Scheme & Share Incentive Plan
- Quality Assurance