Location: London Heathrow Airport - Terminal 2
Hours: 37.5 hours per week from Monday to Sunday (4 on 2 off basis)
Our Freight forwarding client is looking to recruit a Passenger Traffic Officer for our London Heathrow Airport Office. The role will involve preparing daily flight including ordering catering, answering passenger phone calls, check telexes, ensure all seat requests are actioned, invoicing, oversee GHA at check in and assist with passenger queries, meet flight ensuring all third parties are present, ensure flight leaves on time help in disruption. You may also be required to complete some operational tasks on an ad hoc basis.
* Previous airline background experience
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Able to organise and prioritise within a demanding environment
* Able to cooperate and work well in a team
* Experience in customer services or passenger handling at check-in counters and arrival & departure area
* Computer literate including Microsoft Office programs
* Mandarin language skills (not essential)
Please note that we require someone who has the permanent right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Due to the high levels of applicants that we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications meet with our criteria for the position. If you have not heard back from us, then you may presume your application has been unsuccessful.