Passenger Service Assistants- Stansted Airport
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Passenger Service Assistants to work at Stansted Airport.
As a Passenger Service Assistant, you will be responsible for dealing with passengers and their requirements on all different areas of the airport.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Your primary role will be to assist passengers with special needs, dealing with passengers with reduced mobility (PRM) and pushing wheelchairs, however it will not be limited and will involve other tasks such as:
- Directing the passengers to boarding gates
- Assisting passengers to use self-service check-in terminals.
- Direct passengers through security, custom and immigration as required
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All applicants must have right to work in UK
- Complete 5 years' reference check is required
- Clean criminal record and willingness to apply for Criminal Record Check
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Flexible with working hours (early starts and late finish)
- Ability to speak in different language is advantageous
- Must be willing to undergo relevant training as required
We are looking for candidates who have previous customer service experience preferably on the airports or in a fast-paced environment.
- "customer service"
- stansted airport
- "passenger service"
- "check in"