Passenger Service Agent
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Passenger Service Agents on Stansted Airport. As a Passenger Service Agent, you will be working in the Front of House Team and assisting the Passenger Services Supervisors and Managers to ensure professional and high standards of the service delivered to our customers at all times. We are looking for people with exceptional customer service skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring smooth operation of the customer service team on a daily basis
- Complete the check in and boarding process for all passengers and their baggage in accordance with the airline and the airport procedures.
- Monitor all the areas to make sure all are in safe working order and to report any faults/incidents/accidents to your line manager to ensure all the health and safety standards are met.
- Assist in resolving all passenger queries/complaints and report to the higher authorities.
- Providing world class customer service to all passengers
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All applicants must have right to work in UK
- Complete 5 years' reference check is required
- Clean criminal record and willingness to apply for Criminal Record Check
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Flexible with working hours (early starts and late finish)
- Ability to speak in different language is advantageous
- Must be willing to undergo relevant training as required
- Must be computer literate and good IT skills
- Must be smart and professional in appearance
We are looking for candidates who have previous customer service experience preferably on the airports or in a fast-paced environment.
Several other roles are available based on your experience and skills.
- "customer service"
- stansted airport
- "passenger service"
- "check in"