Passenger Service Agents - EMA
At Jet2.com and Jet2holidayswe are all Customer Helpers responsible for creating memories and ensuring our customers Have a Lovely Holiday.
After our fantastic success in 2017, we now have some great opportunities for Passenger Service Agents to join our Ground Operations Team at East Midlands Airport in 2018 on a seasonal basis!
Reporting to the Passenger Service Supervisor Teams, our Passenger Service Agents provide a warm and friendly welcome and ensure all Jet2.com and Jet2holidays customers get their holiday off to a great start! Key responsibilities include -
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries
- Checking in our customers, issuing boarding passes and following safety and security procedures
- Assisting at the boarding gates and working with ourJet2.com colleagues to make sure our flights depart on time
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back home from their holiday
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values
As we are always on hand to help our customers, this position involves working on a rostered shift basis and requires flexibility to support the operation. Our Passenger Service Agent positions are available on a 20 hour contract basis.
Successful candidates will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviours. With a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service, you will be a strong team player and have a positive and flexible approach.
We offer a competitive salary as well as full training, free car parking and fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"