Passenger Service Agent - LGW
Passenger Service Agent / Customer Service Agent - Gatwick Airport
"By applying for this position you are giving your Affirmative Consent to First Choice Staff to store and use your data and to put you forward for vacancies including the role you have applied for as well as other vacancies that First Choice Staff feel you may be suitable for".
For 25 years, customers in the UK and overseas have partnered with First Choice Staff to find the best talent for their business. Our Aviation Division supplies temporary and permanent staff along with standalone referencing services at all UK airports, working with Airlines, Ground Handlers, Aviation Support Service Providers, Retailers, Airline Caterers, Cargo Handlers ………….….and more !
We are currently recruiting for the following exciting vacancy:-
Passenger Service Agent / Customer Service Agent to work at Gatwick Airport.
Temporary, Temporary to Permanent and Permanent positions available.
The role involves providing a high level of customer service to passengers to ensure they have a positive passenger experience, whilst presenting a professional corporate image, ensuring that all company procedures are adhered to, total customer satisfaction and a significant contribution to the team is achieved. Full training is provided for this vacancy.
You MUST meet the following criteria to apply:-
- 5 Years UK checkable history (employment and/or education and/or unemployment)
- No unspent Criminal Convictions (subject to the rehabilitation of offenders act)
- Min 18 years of age
Key responsibilities, duties and attributes of a Passenger Service Agent / Customer Service Agent:-
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills to enable you to resolve conflict whilst maintaining control and portraying a professional corporate image
- Clear communication skills including a good level of English and Maths
- Have a high level of computer literacy
- You must be well presented at all times (a uniform will be provided)
- You will be involved in managing the flow of passengers through the airport including, but not limited to - check-in desks, self check-in, que control, departures, escorting passengers and assisting security with important document checks
- Working as a team member
- Communicate effectively with fellow team members
- Have a flexible approach to work including flexibility to work a variety of hours and shifts
- You must have excellent attention to detail along with good standard of numeracy and literacy and be able to communicate fluently (written and oral) in English
- Starting Salary - £18,000 to £23,000 depending on experience (including shift pay and bonus)
- Hours - 37.5 hours per week (overtime as and when required) you will be required to working between 04.00 and 23.30 including weekends an bank holidays
- Shifts - You will be required to be flexible to work a selection of shift patterns that could include - 4 on 4 off, 5 on 2 off and 6 on 3 off
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Flexible Approach
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job