Are you a senior level Party Wall professional who is self-driven and able to lead a successful team? Do you like the sound of applying your skills and knowledge as a Associate or Director within one of the leading Party Wall specialists in the UK?
This exclusive senior level opportunity has arisen due to growth within one an undisputed leader in the world of Party Wall and Rights of Light. The firm is known for providing a bespoke high quality service to an array of residential and commercial developers and they pride themselves on delivering a top quality service. They have strong ambitions to grow even further from the strong position that they are already in and they would like you to be part of that. They are looking for you to bring your fresh thinking and new ideas and in return they will provide you with a social, inclusive, open and supportive environment to allow you to reach your full potential.
A Director or Associate Director level position with the following responsibilities:
- Senior technical lead on Party Walls and Neighbourly Matters.
- Cultivate and develop new and existing client relationships.
- Actively promote the Company brand and generate new business.
- Deliver on client expectations through high quality delivery and commercial management.
- Effective financial management of own assignments delivering to required utilisation and profitability targets.
- Inspire, lead and develop own team of surveyors.
- Contribute towards delivering thought leadership to continue to inform and evolve our service offering.
- Create and exploit opportunities to develop external profile.
- Ideally 5+ years in Party Wall senior surveying role.
- Chartered Surveyor (desirable but not essential).
- Ability to plan, prioritise often conflicting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, capable of communicating complex technical information in an effective and impactful manner.
- Self-driven in improving one's knowledge.
- Commercial acumen.
- Effective project management.
- £65,000 - £95,000 basic salary depending on level
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Opportunities for career development
- Exposure to projects with globally recognised clients
- APC support if required
- Friendly and sociable office environment
Interested? Apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker on for a confidential discussion about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Party Wall / Associate Director / Associate / Director / Party Walls / London / City of London / Party Wall Act / Surveying