Parts Sales Advisor
A hugely exciting career within a prestigious dealership awaits an experienced Parts Telesales Advisor who has the talent, passion and desire to work for the leading premium brand in the UK. The business is growing, and they want to grow your career in-line with their future goals and aspirations for this trade parts operation.
Ideally located – Reading, Slough, Ascot, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Wokingham, Windsor
Salary: £23k – £25k Basic, OTE c£27k, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Share Incentive Plan, Colleague Discounts, Pension Scheme.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm and alternate Saturdays 8:00am to 1:00pm
- As a Parts Advisor you will accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements.
- Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets set.
- Identify and maximise all upsell opportunities thereby growing overall sales figures.
- Maintain own knowledge levels on new or uploaded parts through the completion of appropriate training courses and reading information from bulletins, catalogues, parts updates, special offers, recalls etc.
- Be capable of overcoming objections and customer concerns to a mutually satisfactory conclusion.
- Achievement of personal target KPIs and revenue objectives with target customer groups.
- Record and feedback lost sales and acquisition sale opportunities to the Sales Manager.
- Previous experience as a Parts Sales Advisor who possesses a good automotive parts knowledge
- Ideally be working for either a Vehicle Manufacturer or Motor Factor
- Strives to deliver trade customers “Best in Class Customer Service”
- Can work as part of a team to reach the company’s sales objectives
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Computer literate
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Parts Telesales Advisor please forward your CV to Jenny, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3046JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'