This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
If so then Reed Business Support in Chelmsford are currently recruiting for a Parts Team Member for a building services company in Maldon. This is an exciting and varied position that requires someone with previous experience and a good understanding of working in a Warehouse environment.
• Make parts available to ensure Quayside workshops and depots can meet their work requirements
• Answer incoming telephone/ email queries and orders from customers
• Fulfil customer orders at an agreed time and price
• Ensure monthly depot stock orders are completed in line with business requirements
• Loading and unloading of deliveries and despatches
• Maintain correct stock levels
• Keep the stores area and yard clean and tidy
• Ensure that you are being compliant in all aspects of your role and following correct health and safety procedures
For this position it is essential that you have a Fork Truck Licence
I am looking to speak to candidates who are able to satisfy all areas of the job duties, e.g. if you have had no customer service or telephone/email experience you would not be a suitable candidate.
This is an excellent position working for a company who really value their staff. Benefits of this position include: 24 days holiday (3 to be taken at Christmas during the Christmas shutdown) + Bank holidays, on-site parking, monthly prize draw for all staff with prizes including £100, £50, £20 and £5 for all staff, Christmas party and an excellent working environment.
If you are interested in applying then we would love to see your CV. If you would like to know more about the positon then please get in touch with Olivia Power either by calling 01245 352332 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job