My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Parts adviser to join their company who are the leading UK manufacturer and supplier of specialist material handling equipment. The role would be to oversee the Parts department, working closely with colleagues and the service desk to source and courier Parts. You will be working with the stores team and initially have 1 person reporting to you. The company are growing rapidly and so this is a great time to come on-board.
- Ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Oversee all incoming customer enquiries for parts (by phone or email)
- Process parts orders on our stock control system
- Update our performance logs daily
- Book couriers for parts deliveries, as required
- Track customer deliveries
- You will be responsible for purchasing activities as required for customers, as well as ad-hoc duties for the purchasing team
- Leading/supervising the Parts Advisor to ensure the best quality customer service and performance.
- Train and support other members of the team as and when require
- Ability to hit monthly targets, set at the beginning of the year for sales value.
- Highly organised as daily performance logs must be kept tracking deliveries within 24 hours of customer order.
- Process parts orders accurately and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Practice continuous improvement and identify cost efficiencies.
- To continually improve internal processes and time management efficiency.
If you have all the skills required for the role and can show evidence of this on your CV, then please apply for the role. Ideal locations for this role are Peterborough, Oundle, Huntingdon, Ramsay, Eye, Stamford, Bourne Whittlesey and Deeping
The company offer 29 days including bank holidays annual leave, a discretionary bonus once a year based on company profit.
- Customer Service
- Material Handling