Parts Supervisor required in Bury St Edmunds
If you are a confident leader with solid experience in the Automotive spare parts industry looking for The Next Step, then this opportunity could be just what you’re looking for.
Parts Supervisor - Salary
- Excellent opportunity - £23-25,000 - Depending on experience
The Next Step Automotive Recruitment are currently seeking to recruit an Automotive Parts Supervisor on behalf of our client, a well-known local Dealership Group, for their Bury St Edmunds business.
Parts Supervisor - What we are looking for -
My client represents a forward-thinking brand and a rare opportunity has arisen to join their Aftersales team as a Parts Supervisor.
- A confident leader with experience in the Automotive Aftersales environment
- You should be exceptionally organised & accurate
- You’ll be a great team-player with an outgoing attitude
- The department is very busy, but you’ll need to stay focused and make the Customer your number 1 priority
Parts Supervisor - Responsibilities -
- As a Parts Supervisor, you take responsibility for the Parts department
- You'll interact with the Aftersales Manager, providing reports, mentoring staff and driving upsell
- Offering a hands-on approach, welcoming customers, looking up spare parts, discussing accessories and providing quotes
- Supply of parts to trade and retail customers, along with the back-counter
- Overseeing the ordering, unloading and checking of deliveries
Parts Advisor - Requirements -
- A leadership mentality
- Recent experience within the Aftersales department of a franchised Dealership
- Passion for the Automotive industry
- Experience of DMS or CRM systems such as Kerridge, Power or Pinnacle.
Please apply for this vacancy by contacting Christian Major at The Next Step, quoting Job Ref. TNS1098
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.
The Next Step specialise in recruiting in the Automotive industry, we welcome applicants currently working as -
Aftersales Advisor - Aftersales Adviser - Parts Advisor - Parts Supervisor - Parts Manager
- Parts Advisor
- Car Dealership
- Parts Manager
- Parts Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job