Salary £24,000 - £28,000
Our client has a new and exciting opportunity for a Parts Supervisor to join their growing team in Corsham.
The parts department plays a key role within the company and requires a forward thinking person to take the lead with enthusiasm and maturity. Parts are sourced from engineer’s reports and orders are placed regularly to keep the service jobs flowing keeping customers up and running. They are in the process of installing a new Protean parts system, the parts supervisor will form an integral part in helping to set this up. Your objective will be to manage an efficient and profitable department
They are a leading independent forklift sales, service and hire company in the South West.
They are members of the Forklift Truck Association, Consolidated Forklift Truck Association and Partners with Jungheinrich and HC and due to continuing growth have recently moved to larger premises.
Their Parts supervisor is a key role and you will be responsible for:
- Parts system set up
- Managing the stores and stock control
- Identifying, Sourcing and purchasing parts from existing and new suppliers
- Booking in parts
- Allocating parts to jobs
- Liaise with customers and engineers
To be considered for their Parts supervisor role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a parts and / or service department
- Great customer service skills
- Reliable and conscientious
- Good common sense
- A good eye for detail with a 'can do attitude’
- A good team player
- Excellent computer skills and telephone manner
Parts and Service Advisor Benefits:
- Excellent salary - £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Good career prospects
- Pension options
- Training and workwear provided
If you feel you have the skills and would like to join their team, please apply now!