Our Client is the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £115m per annum from 19 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
They are looking for an experienced Parts & Showroom Salesperson to assist with their retail sales and join their established team at the Albourne Branch in West Sussex.
Reporting to the Parts & Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day retail sales within the showroom which will include Parts, Hardware, Clothing and Groundcare machinery sales. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company either face to face or over the telephone.
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and fax
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience (desirable)
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Sales experience and/or knowledge or groundcare and agricultural machinery (desirable)
- Full driving license
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Motivated by sales and targets
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Able to use own initiative
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales
- People Skills