This rapidly growing retail group is seeking a Trade Parts Sales Representative to join their settled team. This automotive retail group is expanding their trade parts sales team in order to support their continued growth. This Trade Parts Sales Representative role will be field based in and around the Berkshire area.
As the Trade Parts Sales Representative, you will:
- Be responsible for prospecting and generating new business and developing existing relationships
- Satisfying existing client's vehicle parts requirements
- Arranging appointments to visit prospective customers
- Your main objective will be to maintain and increase all part sales and be a driving force for the business.
Applications are encouraged from candidates with a proven track record in the motor retail / auto factors or you are a successful Parts Advisor looking for the next step up in your career development.
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission / bonus scheme, discounted car purchase scheme, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
- Salary - £25,500
- Bonus / Sales commission
- Uncapped OTE of circa £30,000
- Company car
- Employer contributory pension
- Discounted car purchase scheme
- Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm
- Saturday's on a rota 8.00am - 1.00pm
- Parts Sales Representative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'