My client, an Independent Group of Bodyshops are looking to employ a Parts Manager within their busy site in High wycombe.
- Must have experience of working in a bodyshop/ workshop/ dealership or service environment
- Ideally working within a similar role
- Good telephone manner and ability to work on own initiative
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Full Time position with immediate start available
You will be responsible in playing an important part that require ordering a regular supply of replacement parts and maintaining the right level of stock.
Parts Managers help to ensure the efficiency and productivity of the stores service & repair operations.
Increasing revenue by selling parts to customers using skills in sales and marketing.
These tasks require excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail and a quality focus that is second to none.
You are expected to maintain up to date knowledge on Bodyshop procedures and developments, and be able to clearly communicate these to the customer.
As the first point of contact for customers the role requires a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills.
Mon-Friday 8- 17:00 and alternate Saturday morning
Salary: £20- £24K + Possible £6,000pa Bonus.