DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A DELIVERY DRIVER, IDEALLY WITHIN THE CAR PARTS INDUSTRY?
EXCITING CHANCE TO WORK FOR BUSY MAIN DEALER, COVERING SURREY AND HAMPSHIRE
COMPETITIVE SALARY £17,600 PER ANNUM
My client, a growing and busy main dealer in Aldershot, is looking for a Parts Delivery Driver to join their existing team. Opportunity to work for one of the largest parts operations in the country for this brand.
The role :
- Deliver parts efficiently to customers premises, and ensure all required paperwork and documentation is completed
- Be courteous and deliver the highest levels of customer service, promoting the brand and franchise in the most professional manner
- Make deliveries and collections throughout Surrey and Hampshire
- Be able to take on an active role in the sale of consumable products, ceasing every opportunity possible
The candidate :
- Be a confident delivery driver, with excellent knowledge of the local area
- Hold a full clean driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Be over the age of 25 (for insurance purposes)
- Be knowledgeable about car parts and ideally have experience delivering them
Hours : 42.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday mornings on a Rota)
Another great opportunity to join a busy and growing dealership network. If you are a confident delivery driver looking for a new challenge, somewhere that will provide further training and development, this could be the right move for you!
APPLY NOW TO AVOID MISSING OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY! INTERVIEWS ARE BEING ARRANGED NEXT WEEK!
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Automotive Parts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job