Are you an experienced and reliable Multi-Drop Driver or Delivery Driver? Do you pride yourself on your fantastic customer service skills?
Perrys Group are seeking an experienced Full Time Delivery Driver to join our team in our Huddersfield parts distribution centre. This position will require you to work alternate Saturdays.
In return for your hard work as our Delivery Driver, you will be entitled to:
- 22 days plus Bank Holidays pro rata
- Generous Long Service awards
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Parts Delivery Driver key responsibilities:
You will be responsible for delivering parts to both individual customers and trade clients as well as assisting with moving vehicles around the group. This will involve:
- Picking and posting orders
- Collect and Deliver parts and packages across the country
- Represent the business in a professional and courteous manner
- Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork
- Adhoc Driver duties
The ideal Parts Delivery Driver:
- Previous driving experience desired
- Hard working
- Highly motivated & physically capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- A clean UK Driving Licence
We're looking for individuals who show respect for individual talents and can put our ethos of 'People First', into everything they do.
Could you be our next rising star? As a Perry's employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
Join our award-winning team!
We offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best.
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then please apply now for the role of Parts Delivery Driver.
No Agencies Please
- Multi Drop
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'