Parts Delivery Driver
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge, working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector?
We are currently looking for a new Part-time Parts Delivery Driver to work two days a week in our Oxford service centre.
We are looking for a smart, personable individual, who has the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service and has an eye for detail.
- To provide an efficient delivery/collection service of parts for both the dealership and our various trade customers
- Organise and plan day's daily delivery
- Ensure that all deliveries are picked, packed and ready for delivery in line with retailer delivery times
- Ensure that accurate records are maintained of proof of delivery/collection
- To, as required, collect moneys due on these parts deliveries and ensure accuracy of any cheques you receive whilst delivering goods
- To ensure that all of the parts customers are dealt with in a thoroughly professional and prompt manner
- To remain at all times fully conversant with the dealerships terms and conditions of trading, relevant to your role
- Assist in ensuring that all parts received are correctly checked against the original order and delivery notes
- Ensure that parts delivery van is clean and well maintained
- Maintain a record of parts van movements and driver at all times when leaving premises
- Assist in daily and annual stock checks when required
- Alert Parts Supervisor to any problematic situations
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained and follow up any customer complaints to ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner
- Assist in ensuring that if locations are full that parts are relocated to a practical location
- To assist in maintaining the Parts Department and outlying display areas to a very high level of housekeeping and display
Additional Salary Information:
- Up to £16,000 basic salary pro rata depending on experience plus bonus potential
- Working pattern: Thursday and Friday, 16 hours per week
- Pension contribution, Cycle to work scheme, Company Vehicle leasing scheme, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata).
- Training and Development.
Parts Delivery Driver | Parts Controller | Automotive | Vehicle Parts | Inventory Controller | Driver
- Interpret customer requirements and how they can be met through Workshop, Retail and Trade
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills listening & speaking
- A polite & helpful demeanour
- Good navigation skills
- Knowledge of Kerridge or another similar package desirable.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of computer procedures for supply of stock
- Knowledgeable in the basic vehicle layout, function and location of parts (so to be able to identify parts)
- Full valid UK driving licence, preferable 2 yeas driving experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
A FULL JOB SPECIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED UPON APPLICATIONAbout Our Company:
We are an authorised BMW retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
We have over 300 employees regionally based in Oxford and Northampton.
Our mission is to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"