The Commercial Division of SF Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Parts Coordinator
Based in Markfield, Leicestershire, our client is looking to recruit a dynamic parts technician to join their expanding team
Experience with parts sales is essential and experience within the construction industry would be preferred but not essential.
You will be a key member of the department, responsible for increasing sales and profit margins.
- Ability to ensure all tasks are carried out with a level of urgency and within a timely manner
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
- Ability to work under own initiative and meet deadlines
- Experience of goods in / out
- Experience of internet sales
- Experience of parts sales
- Ability to read and understand parts schematics
- Good communicator with strong customer facing skills, written and verbal communication skills and creative problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
Key performance indicators:
- Customer satisfaction
- Increased sales / profit margins
Salary: £20,000pa - £23,000pa
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 17.30pm with half an hour for lunch
23 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for this role please either apply online or email Bree directly on .
Whilst we'd like to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'