We are looking for an experienced Parts Coordinator or Parts Administrator, ideally with a strong knowledge of automotive, car or similar mechanical parts, to work with a friendly and well established company in the Shoreham area.
The position is very busy and will see you working with a high volume of varying parts where you will:
- Liaise with field engineers and the supply chain teams regarding parts
- Monitor and report on availability of parts to ensure inventory is optimised
- Deal with day to day issues with component sales and customer service issues relating to parts and availability
- Process warranties and warranty claims from customers
- Analyse results and information and provide relevant reports
You’ll need to be able to work in a fast paced and busy environment as well as have excellent communication skills, strong administrative skills and strong computer literacy.
Previous experience in a parts department is essential, ideally having worked with automotive, car or mechanical parts ideally.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"