Aftersales Consultant (Automotive)
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
OTE/BONUS - £25,000
our client is currently looking to recruit an Aftersales Consultant to join their customer focused service and Aftersales team in a main brand automotive site.
You will be covering both Service and Parts Departments therefore previous experience would be an advantage.
The Aftersales Advisor role includes:
• Following up on service plans
• Booking in vehicles
• Workshop Loading
• Liaising with the workshop team and the customers
• Providing quotations, upselling service plans, MOT’s etc
• Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
• High amount of outbound calling to retain customer relations
• Managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles
Aftersales Advisor Essential Skills:
·Someone that is target driven and focused
·Large Independent Garage or Dealership experience
Candidates must be able to maintain a strong rapport with our client's new and existing customers.
To apply please call or send your CV to Kelsey White – - Tel: (Mobile Friendly) Mobile -
"Office Assistant jobs in London"