Parts Co-Ordinator required on a permanent basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a world leading hazard protection engineering company? Do you have a background in customer services? Have you got experience working in a fast paced environment? Have you got a background strategically working in an automotive industry? If you are seeking an exciting technical challenge then this is the role for you!
As the Parts Co-Ordinator you will report directly to the Sales Support Manager. You will be responsible to support the Customer Services Department and provide an effective and efficient service to all customers in support of the organization's objectives.
The following are main duties for the role but not limited to:
- Dealing with day to day component sales and customer service issues
- Co-Ordination of the UK based Service Engineers
- Parts and components sales support; meeting requirements of customers
- Office based point of contact for truck kit sales enquiries, issue and follow-up of quotations
- Component sales warranty processing; handling all warranty related enquiries from customers, claims handling
- Co-Ordination of customer repairs
- Invoicing and surcharge administration
- Controlling export of component and parts sales
- Analysing results and providing regular meaningful data
- Providing support to other team members and cover during holiday and absence
- To understand products and customer services process to be able to deliver exceptional service
- To understand the processes within the department and the production function
- To ensure standard operations are adhered to
- To be the point of contact for all customers - internal and external
- To identify and eliminate all non-value added activities
- Working as part of a team, promoting a positive working environment.
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Previous experience of working in the automotive/service industry
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic team player who is driver to deliver
- Able to work within a pressurized environment to agreed deadlines
- Technically minded
- Effective organiser and confident communicator
- Fully conversant with MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook and calendars
- Previous experience of working with a CRM/ERP system.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job