We are seeking a Parts Assistant to work in a busy and fast paced environment. You will be assisting in all aspects of the parts department so being organised and accurate is very important. Good customer service skills are vital as you will also be dealing with customers.
This will involve:
- Booking stock onto computer systems
- Picking parts, allocating these parts to a job and updating the computer systems accordingly
- Preparation of paperwork for jobs
- Dealing with customers at the trade counter
- Assisting in general activities around the company
- Answering general phone enquiries
Working hours will be Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with 1 hour for Lunch.
This position will be on a temporary - permanent basis paying an hourly rate of £7.50 per hour.
- Customer Service
- Stock Control
- Stock Management
- Fast Paced Environment